Wrong text / Translation Error

• Hello,
    I would like to report a translation error.
    Here are the most important points:

• Screenshot:
    • Exact text content that needs to be corrected: "Îmi pare rău însă nu am reușit să studiez ultima creangă. Poți să revii mai târziu?"
    • (Game version):15.5
    • Point in the game where it appears: When delivering another Tugyi's Tablet to Biologist Chaegirab before the necesary time has elapsed
    • What exactly should be changed:"Îmi pare rău însă nu am reușit să studiez ultima tabletă. Poți să revii mai târziu?"
      Also, the item for this quest is called "Tabla lui Tugyi" and should be "Tableta lui Tugyi"

Kind regards

----------------------------
    “Hîc… Părerea mea.”

• I hope I shan't get a warning for this post, but it's WRONG what he said!
    Isn't tabletă , is tăbliţă!
    And also, it should be '
    Îmi pare rău, însă nu am reuşit... '

Actions prove who someone is, words prove who they want to be.

Don't judge people by their actions as long as you can't understand their reality.

' You can do everything you set your mind to, man '

• Hi All,^^

Thank you for your reports.

I checked the quest key and realized that it is used in several instances (for the Zelkova branch AND for the tablet). Therefore, we will have to adapt this key to a neutral version which will then fit both cases.

As for the name of the tablet, I will check with our translator what would be the best translation.

I will keep you informed.

Thanks for your help - and note that nobody will get a warning for sending their views on our translations. :)

Cheers

Wollok